Ask Me Anything: New FDA Guidance on Real World Data / Evidence
The FDA just released its latest guidance for Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence to support regulatory decision making. Ketryx CEO Erez Kaminski and Paul Jones, former Head of the FDA Engineering Lab, will host an intimate Ask Me Anything session. The session will start with a brief overview of the guidance and then we'll turn it over to the group to ask us any questions.
This AMA session will not be recorded and will be limited to 10 people so all questions can be answered.
Length: 30 mins
What you'll learn
- Brief overview of the recently release FDA Guidance
- Practical application of the new guidance
- Answers to your questions
Who should attend
- RWD/E Regulatory affairs and compliance personnel
- Software development teams in the RWD/E sector
- RWD/E executives